Monday, January 12, 2009

the first day of winter

Ok, so I really am going to continue on the Great Emergence series. This is where the book really gets good. Trust me. Some little thing called "Christmas" came along, then I went to California for a week to see friends and family and watch the Chargers beat the Broncos in San Diego (best game I've ever been to in my life!), and then I needed a week to recover from all the craziness and people. All you other introverts who know what I mean, raise your hands, er, quietly sit down in a corner and read.

Now I'm recovering from the heartache of the Chargers losing to Pittsburgh last night. Another long winter without football begins. To me it's "fall" as long as the Chargers are playing football, because you can't have fall without football and you can't have football without fall. I don't care how many times it's snowed already! At least now I will have more time to write on here since I won't be reading all the latest articles on the Chargers...

No comments: