Thursday, November 29, 2007

conference

Sorry another busy couple weeks. Last week I spent the whole time that I wasn't eating food writing a paper on the Tower of Babel. This week my employer, World Orphans, is at the Global Summit on AIDS and the Church at Saddleback Church. We have a booth and our president is speaking at a couple breakout sessions, so a big chunk of the team in Colorado Springs flew down to LA, and I've been hanging out with them. Marcello and I have had a blast hanging out and goofing around. I'll be heading back to Pasadena tonight (I think!) and then I need to write a final paper for another class and study for one more final! But then I'll be heading back to the Springs! YAY! I'm really looking forward to that and I hope to catch up with as many of you as possible!

No comments: