Friday, October 12, 2007

welcome

So I just passed this address along to a lot of new people, so if this is your first time here, please stand up, share your name, and tell us a little but about yourself...

But seriously, leave a comment so I can say hi. This is just sort of a way for my friends to stay up on my life and thoughts wile I'm in Pasadena. So sometimes I will post about what my classes are teaching, sometimes I'll write about my thoughts or ideas, sometimes I'll complain and/or cheer about the Chargers, and other times I will provide completely random and weird things like funny t-shirts (see below)...

But most of you know me well enough that you probably expect that!

i really just wanna stay in touch with you, and this is the best tool I know to help with that. If you wanna get an email whenever I post something new, just enter your email address in the "Subscribe" box on the top right hand side, or if that doesn't work send me an email and I'll take care of it for you.

No comments: